Rosenberg’s (US)

All Rosenberg’s (US)

Rosenberg’s Department Store
Santa Rosa, CA
First store damaged from fire and earthquake. Moved to the Building it would be known for in 1937 after construction was complete. Rosenberg’s was purchased in 1951 by Joseph Edward McNeany for $1.5 million and was expanded in 1964. Merged with Alden’s Inc, a Chicago based mail order company in 1966. Closed In 1988. Remained vacant until the 1994.

Social Share Buttons and Icons powered by Ultimatelysocial
Pinterest0
Pinterest
fb-share-icon
Facebook
Scroll to Top